Hey, guys!! Check out this journal by ~spark-star!! Some of you might be interested in it
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 121) In the song A Day In The Life when John Lennon was singing “I read the news today, oh boy, about a lucky man who made the grade. And though the news was rather sad, well I just had to laugh. I saw the photograph: he blew his mind out in a car. He didn’t notice the lights had changed. A crowd of people stood and stared. They’d seen his face before. Nobody was sure if he was from the house of lords” he was actually lamenting the death of his friend Tara Browne, who was the heir to the Guinness fortune, but died in a car accident in 1966. He was either under the influence of drugs or alcohol and driving at a high speed when he run through a stop light and collided with another car. Though John knew him very briefly, he still had to laugh at the bitter irony of his bad luck on those around him.5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 12 by ~JohnandLexie
2) The song Come Together was about all four of them, John, George, Paul, and Ringo. The first verse was
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 111) If John Lennon had survived his gunshot wounds, he would still have been in tremendous pain and most likely died 5-10 years later from liver failure due to the incredible amounts of drugs and alcohol he had consumed in his life. He would've suffered irregular heart beating, causing his heart to beat quickly or very slowly, causing heavy amounts of pain. He would occasionally get a dead leg because the nerves in his back are pretty much destroyed. His left shoulder would always hurt every single day from the hole left in it. His kidneys would also hurt as well as his liver from the drugs and alcohol. He would feel the pain from his shoulder shoot throughout his back, left arm and even down to his leg. He would not be able to walk fast and would never be able to walk for long because of his shortness of breath due to the bullet wound and his heart beating too painfully for him to move around too much. His immune system would also probabl5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 11 by ~JohnandLexie
5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 101) Even though Cynthia Lennon/Powell's book, John, says they had sex once in Stuart Sutcliffe's flat, they actually had sex twice: the first time was outside behind Ye Cracke (The Crack) and the second time was in Stu's flat (but of course she'd be too shy to say that).5 Observations About John Lennon pt. 10 by ~JohnandLexie
2) John found black lingerie very attractive. He liked the baby doll lingerie that wasn't too see-through or complex, but he loved changing it up all the time.
3) John never liked to live in one place more than 15 years (which he probably got from his mum). Even when John was living at the Dakota with Yoko and Sean, he kept bringing up how he wanted to move someplace else.
4) Many don't know the reason why John seemed heartless to Cynthia when she found him and Yoko in bed together. Apparently, John had a friend named Alexis Mardes (or known as Magic Alex) who was once on good terms with the singer, but John didn't know that he had an interest in his wife, Cynthia. One day, John had heard a rumor that Cyn was sl
5 Observations About Paul McCartney1) Paul was a very feminine guy even though he sometimes tried to appear more manly. Often times he kept his legs close together, when he was drunk he’d almost flirt with the guys in the gay bars that they went to, and at one point while being married to Linda, Paul put on her clothes, did his makeup, and said to myself that he would make a pretty woman.5 Observations About Paul McCartney by ~JohnandLexie
2) Although Paul is a kind-hearted person and is known for his happy, bubbly nature, he was also cheated on his girlfriends just as much as John Lennon. In fact, wasn’t the cute sweet lover most people thought him to be until Linda softened him up. It was his face that made people assume Paul was more of an angel and John was more of a devil. Both were equally bad and good in different ways. According to Francie Schwartz, and old girlfriend of Paul’s while he was also engaged to Jane Asher, there was an event in which Paul was in a bad mood and not opening his fanmail while Jo
Across Time: Chapter 2Across Time: Chapter 2 by ~JohnandLexie
I held my head for what felt like an hour. I was terrified; I had no idea how I was going to go home, back to my original time. I didn't come here with some sort of teleporting device. I just somehow got there, apparently by sleeping. I dug through my head for any knowledge of time travel from the many movies and comics I had read on it. Most of them talked about using high-powered machines or something to break the time-space continuum, but that didn't explain how I got there, and I doubted that was the way home.
"Shit… what do I do?!"
I pinched my frozen toes more and teared up at the pain. "Wake up! Wake up!"
I held my face, panicking more. "I…I'm not waking up. Please tell me there's got to be a way home. There has to! I can't leave my friends and family behind! I don't want to be stuck in the 50's!"
I teared up more when I thought of my beautiful love waiting for me back home, and I just broke down and cried quietly. I let the tears roll down my cheeks and looked up th